BackBeat is the wearable subwoofer pack that lets you feel your bass, matching the pitch and intensity of every note you play. It fits securely on your strap and runs on an internal rechargeable battery. It’s easy! Plug in, play, and feel the music like you never have before.
If you’re practicing inside and need to keep it soft or if you wear in-ear monitors while playing on stage, feeling the bass may be a problem. This little amazing contraption may be the answer. Attach the BackBeat to your strap and it will turn the sounds you make into vibrations you can feel – even at a low volume. How much you feel is totally adjustable. The internal battery allows you the freedom to move around the room or the stage. Feeling the groove in your body will allow you to play with a lighter touch. Your hands and fingers will thank you.
- Made from durable cast aluminum, BackBeat is strong enough to withstand the rigors of the stage, performance and road
- The internal battery will last from 3 to 5 hours of sustained performance.
- The signal input drives the transducer shaker as well as sends the signal to the Headphone Output.
- Control knobs allow you to dial in the rumble feel from zero to max and control headphone volume.
- True bypass output signal to wireless pack, DI box or amplifier.
- 1/8" input from Smartphone or MP3 player for practice.